From now to the election, this list will be updated to keep track of the rodent’s nasty wedgies as he attempts to claw back lost ground. Thus far we have:
- The attempt to vilify teachers.
- The attempt to win votes by unnecessary condemnation of AIDS victims.
- An attempt to reinvigorate “Boatpeoplephobia”.
- The attempt to bash unions.
- Smear and muckraking, even having the cheek to try to exploit the WA crime and corruption commission prosecutions when he would NEVER implement a CCC at the federal level.
- The attempt to blame high interest rates on Labor.
No doubt it won’t be long before more scurrilous manouvres are added to this list.
- May 2/07 Use of Bill Heffernan to slag off at Julia Gillard for being “deliberately barren” and thus unsuitable for public office – the rodent waits a whole day before expressing support for those requiring an apology from the Heffer.