The Boycott of Israeli goods is part of an international movement known as the Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions movement. The movement was initiated in 2005 by over 170 Palestinian organisations and has gained momentum internationally as the brutality of Israel has time and again been exposed to the world.
The main goals of the movement are to:
– Expose the true nature of Israel’s occupation and apartheid practices
-Give real value to human rights by making Israel accountable for its crimes
– Reveal and highlight the complicity of the international community in supporting Israeli crimes that relentlessly violate human rights and international law
– End international law support for Israeli occupation and apartheid with the understanding that apartheid cannot be sustained without external assistance.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
– Support the boycott of all Israeli companies
– Inform yourself about the history of Israel’s occupation of Palestine
– Spread the word (share on facebook, myspace or any social sites, ‘like’ this video or add to favorites)
– Join the Campaign
Also see Israeli Apartheid is Worse Than Apartheid Practised by White South Africa
Today’s Palestinian / Israel Links
Ziolobby putting heavy pressure on Marrickville Council – resist Israeli apartheid ! stay firm & BDS Israel
Israel boycott sparks furor, death threats
Netanyahu is beginning to resemble his friend Mubarak
In sharp reversal, U.S. agrees to rebuke Israel in Security Council – not good enough, US
Deposing dictators is just the start of a Middle East transformation
The “Palestine Papers”: Grave Palestinian concessions met with utter Israeli rejectionism
David Hicks relates the torture techniques and other outrages committed on him by imperial forces in Guantanamo.
The “Anti-Nationals” – repression and torture in India
Split in the royal family in Bahrain?
ABC reporter beaten in Bahrain
Live Blog – Bahrain
The Importance of Assimilation and Integration
Inside the Predator Drone Killing Machine
2011 Bahraini protests
One Reply to “Boycotting Israeli Apartheid in Australia”
Comments are closed.