Time for a reassessment of rodential wedgies leading up to the election. Today little Johnny laughably dredged up his old favourite – there are terrorists amongst us, folks, so fear, fear, fear – as he desperately tries to regain popularity the best way he knows how. A late November election is now looking likely – Ratty needs all the time for slime he can manage.
Here’s the updated wedgie list:
- The attempt to vilify teachers.
- The attempt to win votes by unnecessary condemnation of AIDS victims.
- An attempt to reinvigorate “Boatpeoplephobia”.
- The attempt to bash unions.
- Smear and muckraking, even having the cheek to try to exploit the WA crime and corruption commission prosecutions when he would NEVER implement a CCC at the federal level.
- The attempt to blame high interest rates on Labor.
- May 2/07 Use of Bill Heffernan to slag off at Julia Gillard for being “deliberately barren” and thus unsuitable for public office – the rodent waits a whole day before expressing support for those requiring an apology from the Heffer.
- The attempt to smear Kevvie via his wife Therese Rein.
- The attempt to bash unions AGAIN.
- Broadband – the cities vs the country
- Reignition of aboriginophobia with the military invasion of indigenous peoples’ communities under the guise of helping the children.
- Revamping of the old ‘there are terrorists’ amongst us fear campaign.
Have we missed any? Please let us know.
BTW, don’t miss the rubbery rodent skit at she sells sanctuary.